Messing with Conor McGregor on a regular basis is a lousy idea and so the former UFC champion has been keen to prove, offering a reward to find the person who attacked his pub in Dublin.
Last January, McGregor’s Black Forge Inn was attacked with petrol bombs and, although there were no injuries or damage to the pub, some witnesses claimed to have seen two people on scooters near the venue.
McGregor searched for whoever attacked his pub on his own
Even the police investigation has not been enough for McGregor, who preferred to do things on his own to find those responsible. Notorious used his social media to ask for help and, in addition, offer a reward in search of immediate results.
“Hey guys! I have a 50k reward cash in all 100 crisp untouched note,” McGregor wrote on Instagram.
“Not a wrinkle on them. The no wrinkle green backs. I call them yum-yums. For whoever tells us who this little deli-chicken head is. The walk, run, and scrawny build all very distinctive. Nothing will be said, but done. Reach out to whoever can reach me. Look forward to doing business,” the UFC star added.
Did Nororious find the person responsible for the attack?
McGregor’s message, which was accompanied by CCTV footage showing the person walking toward an area near the pub before a flare is seen and the person storms off, was later deleted, but the UFC star’s target was achieved.
Apparently, McGregor did receive information about those responsible for the attack on his pub, as last Monday he posted on his social media “Wow, that was quick, thank you so much Good Samaritan.”
Previously, and after the attack on McGregor’s pub, the pub’s spokesperson gave information about the attack.
“After hours last night it appears that criminals made an unprovoked effort to inflict damage to the Black Forge Inn. ‘There was no damage done to any patrons, employees or the Forge and Mr McGregor was not on the premises at the time of the incident. The Gardai have opened an investigation into the event,” a spokesperson said.